Sunday, February 15, 2009

January 17 2009 w/ a little twist

It started out that I wanted to catch VIA 14 from Memramcook, NB (my hometown), to Amherst, NS. At around 1:17pm, VIA 14 comes flying through Memramcook with 6404 & 6405



After it flew by, I headed for Sackville to catch it departing. Here's the video.



I was also pacing this train at the Tantramar Marsh.



I notice that the Signal was not at Clear (Green) it was set to Approach (Yellow/Amber) that's when I heard that CN 407 had some problems with a car up the line.



Over an hour after it arrived, I heard that all the passengers had to get off the train and take a bus to Halifax and VIA 14 would head back for Moncton & get turned around. Here's the photo at Amherst.



It took over half an hour for the train to reach from Amherst back to Sackville. Here's the video of the train going in reverse back to Moncton.



I headed to the yard to see what was up, but there wasn't really much going on but some switching. After that, I headed for home.

No comments: